Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Naturebox comes to Canada

Image courtesy of Naturebox.com

Lately I have really gotten in to mail subscriptions. I've always loved getting mail (besides the usual junk mail and bills of course), so this just seemed like a natural course of action for me. In the past I've tried a few different beauty bag/box subscriptions and due to rising prices or lack of product I'd actually use, I've cancelled all but one.

In the past week or so I started hearing a lot about this new (to Canada) snack box subscription. It seemed interesting so I decided to find out a bit more about it.

It's called "Naturebox" and it's a monthly subscription that delivers 5 resealable bags of healthy snacks right to your door. As of right now it is only in the U.S that you can choose your 5 snacks out of 100+ different options. There is something for everyone, whether you are vegan, soy-free, dairy-free or have a nut allergy or gluten sensitivity. You can also save your favourite snacks to your "pantry" to be delivered each month. On their website it does state that they are hoping these options will be available in Canada Fall 2014. I kind of like the idea of being surprised with my snacks for now - until of course I end up with a few bags that don't get eaten.

 I'm looking forward to receiving my first box, which should be arriving mid august, and letting you all know what I think.

 For now, here's the website for more information if you're interested in checking them out.

Naturebox - Healthy Snacking Delivered To Your Door

Happy Snacking

No comments:

Post a Comment