Sunday, September 28, 2014

Busy Bee


I have been a busy, busy bee.

Summer is behind us and fall is in full gear (although the temperature seems to disagree and is holding on to summer for dear life). The last two months have been pretty crazy for us. Between weddings and birthdays and just trying to make the most out of the beautiful days we've been having here, I haven't had much time for blogging. I have so many different ideas in the works, but I'm having difficulty finding the time to be able to start and finish an entire post.


So I thought I would just drop in and share some of the pictures that have been taken over the last little while. My aunt and uncle recently had their commitment ceremony and asked me if I could take a few pictures. Let me tell you...my family is IMPOSSIBLE to photograph. I love them to death, but get a few drinks in them and get them together and it's like dealing with children...worse actually. Miraculously, I was actually able to get a few really nice pictures of them all together (usually there is always at least one person missing) and in the end, it was definitely worth the struggle and I was happy to see them all laughing and having fun together (let me just add here...my mom is the instigator - love you mom).



So here they are (in no particular order)






















      












I hope you enjoyed and I promise I will be better at posting in the coming months.


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment