Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Guess who's back...back again

And now with VIDEO!!!! 
I know it's been a long, long...long long time, but I'm back! A lot has happened since I've been gone. We moved (literally around the corner), started working, stopped working, became a SAHM and added another Webster to the flock. So I'm sorry I've been neglecting you...shame on me.

For a very long time I've been obsessed with watching youtube videos. Diaper bag packing videos, unboxing videos, review videos (mostly of beauty, baby/child and food products) and I've found so many of them to be really helpful when I was deciding which products to get for my family. I've been toying with the idea of doing some of my own for FOREVER and I realized that I didn't really have any good excuses as to why I wasn't...so here we are! 

Without further ado...my first ever youtube video

I hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment